Today is our 4th Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already...and at the same time it feels like so much longer! I just wanted to tell Brady how much I love and appreciate him. It has been an awesome four years and I look forward to many more!
6 comments:
Congratulations! It seems like you guys have been married longer to me, too! Here's to lots more years and lots more kids :o).
Happy Anniversary! It seems like it was yesterday you got married, you guys had the best reception, I still have and use my briadsmaid dress.
Happy Anniversary! So much has happened in the last four years! I hope that everything is going well with your pregnancy!
-Danielle
Congrats on 4 years. Sadly that's quite an achievement that most married couples don't achieve these days. Here's to many more years!
Happy Anniversary! Sorry it's a little late!
Congrats! Wow, I didn't realize that you have been married for that long (the things you miss out on when you move away!) So happy for your sweet family. Tell your mom I said hi (what is she up to these days?
Post a Comment