Rory was a month old on the 2nd. She is growing like crazy and cooing a bit now, though she prefers to watch everything around her. She loves to be cuddled, swing in her swing, and sleeps very well so long as mommy or daddy is near by. 




These pictures are a bit older, but I wanted to put them up. Cady was outside learning to hit a ball with a bat with Brady and Grandpa Randy shortly before we moved. Eventually it degenerated to this...
The next two pictures are just plain funny. The first one was Cady and Rory crashing on their dad one night. I don't think it was even that late at night, but Cady had apparently decided that it was time for bed.
This one is great too. Rory was probably three or four days old in this picture. We hadn't slept the much the night before and Cady crawled right up next to us on the couch and decided to take a nap with us. Brady found us all like this when he got home. 
And here is one of adorable Tyson. That kid just gets cuter every day.
Anyway, two days after we got back from visiting Ry and Meg I got the worst head cold I have ever had...and I still have it. Darn cold won't give it up. Stinks. Other than that things are awesome for us. It got really cold here in Vegas and I had to go and buy Cady some jeans and long sleeve shirts since all her stuff from last year is WAY to small. She is in 4T now. The child just won't slow down. She really is going to be 6 feet tall or close to it. Rory is growing the same way. Looks like I will be the shortest in my family yet again. It's all good though.
I hope that you all are doing well and that everyone is looking forward to the holidays! Halloween here we come!
5 comments:
Super Cute!! Glad everything is going well. ....and Im glad Rory is sleeping well. That makes a world of difference!
-Danielle
Beautiful girls! I love the pictures of you guys crashing; it pretty much sums up life as a newborn. Maybe we'll come visit Vegas sometime and we can see your new house. Get well soon!
Your new baby girl is so precious! Good to hear you are all doing well and getting settled. Wow! You have all been busy. Best wishes.
I think that crashing on the couch with my kids is one of life's sweeter moments- it doesn't happen very oftern. Darling pictures! Glad to see you are doing well, get well soon.
Love the pictures, and so glad you are in your new house getting settled! Congrats again on the sweet new baby.
Post a Comment