Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My cute girls

I just wanted to say how Thankful I am for my girls! I don't know what I would do without them! I am so thankful that they are mine and that I get to spend almost everyday with them.

Rory is smiling so much now! She smiles everytime she sees me, Daddy or Cady. I can get her to giggle when I tickle her and the sound of her laughing is probably one of the best sounds in the world. She also sleeps SO well! I am getting way more sleep than I ever did with Cady and it is awesome. She also has discovered her hands! Joy of joys!



Cadence LOVE her sister! I love this picture. They look like they are having a blast together (they were) and that is what it is like pretty much every day. Cady wants to hold her sister ALL the time. She loves to kiss her and hold her hands. Cadence is also getting very good at sharing and is always trying befriend the sad kids in Nursery. She gives them hugs and always says something like, "Your mommy will be back soon. We should have fun now! Want to play with me?" It is so sweet and I love that she cares so much about others.

Cady wanted "Cinderella" Hair for church last week. This was how it turned out. Not to bad for someone who isn't very good with her own hair huh?

I LOVE my girls! I can't wait for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday and I love the spirit that this season brings! I am also stoked for the first Christmas in our own home! I'm not that big on decorating, but I love the giving that goes on and all the time we get to spend with family! I hope that everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Amylee said...

I too love Thanksgiving! I can't wait for the board games, naps, turkey (actually this year I could probably skip the turkey and be happy with cold cereal), and PIE!!! We'll miss the Lantz family like we do every year. Hope it's the greatest. Your girls are adoreable- I loved Cady's Cinderella hair.

Amanda J said...

You always take awesome pictures!

rlantzfam said...

cady's hair looks so cute in that updo! im impressed! I also cant believe how much rorys changing and is looking soooooo much like cady! wow! at least you have kids that look alike! Mine look like i got a baby daddy or something! lol just kiddin!

Wynd said...

Your girls are such cuties! And how fun that Cady is so sweet and concerned.