


Aren't my girls so cute! There are some more of Cady on my photo blog so be sure to check them out and let me know how I did for my first Lighting Assignment.
Rory was weighed to make sure that she was still gaining. She was a even 13 lbs so she has gained a bit more than a pound in the last month. The Doctor was very pleased with that. Rory's ears were clear, but she had a minor wheeze in her lungs. They gave us some Albuteral in syrup form and told us to check back in if it got worse. By Saturday she was much worse and having a lot of trouble catching her breath, so I took her in to Quick Care to make sure she was alright (our Dr is closed till Monday). The Quick Care Dr was very upset that our Dr didn't give us Albuteral in an inhaler to begin with and prescribed it for us. She did say that Rory looked good other than the wheeze being pretty pronounced. I am happy to say that Rory is breathing easier today, though her cough and runny nose are still pretty bad. I am hoping that she and Cady will both be much better this week.
It was really the worst possible time for the girls to get sick since I have WPPI all day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I am glad that I was able to get Rory back in before the start of the week. I am still a little freaked about leaving them all day three days in a row, but I know that they will be in good hands. My mom is watching them Monday and Wednesday and Brady's mom is watching them Tuesday and Thursday so I know that they will be with the next best thing to mom and dad. Here is to hoping for a healthier week than this last one has been!
1 comment:
I hope they feel better!
Post a Comment