Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Rory!

My sweet little baby is ONE today! The time has really flown by and I can't believe how much she has grown!
Here is Rory at about a week old...



And here she is at 1 year!!


She is amazing! I love her silliness. She thinks that she can do everything Cady can do. She walks part time these days. I can't wait for her to be a full-time walker! She thinks just about everything is funny and in addition to "woof woof" and "daddy" she now says "uh-oh" and it is the cutest thing! I have been trying to get her on video saying it but she is stubborn about the camera. It sounds like "eh-ooo" and I get the silliest wet eyed smile when she does it! I love her to death and I can't wait to see what kind of toddler she is.


Look at the height different here! lol My Giant and my Shrimp!





I adore this picture. It is so Rory.



We aren't doing much today since we are having her party on the 19th with Aidric. Plus Cadence has chicken pox so that puts a damper on the day! I wanted her to know how much I love her and what a perfect fit she is in our family! Happy Birthday Rory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!! She's the first of a lot of birthdays:) Your girls, as always, are beautiful!