The Dr did express some concern about her weight this appointment, as she has only gained 12 ounces in the last three months. I explained that Rory eats twice as much as Cadence at just about ever meal and then has two to four snacks a day. I calculated her calories for yesterday and she ate just over 2000 calories yesterday (a big chunk of that was some birthday cake for me, but still!). I figure her normal intake is about 1500 per day at this point. The Dr is baffled and has us giving her Pediasure to see if she can put on some weight. She is always on the go, she never stops, even in her sleep she moves all that time. I am not to concerned. She eats plenty, is healthy and happy. Other than having to keep her rear facing in the car (a HUGE challenge right now) her weight is actually kind of nice! She is easy to cart around! :o)
She has a bunch of words now. She says Daddy, Cady, Uh-Oh, Whats that?, Hi, Stop it, Stop it Cady, Good Girl, Uh-huh, woof-woof, Belly, Soft and Up. She never says Mommy. She jabbers non stop these days though. She LOVES her daddy and Cady. She will just walk up to Cady and give her hugs and open mouthed kisses all the time. She follows directions very well and I am pretty sure that she understands most of what we say now. She is also officially a climber. She climbs EVERYTHING. It is really starting to freak me out! She is also sleeping from 7:30pm to 6:30am almost every night. It is HEAVEN for me. I love my little bitty girl!
In other news, today was Brady's last day at my Dad's office. We will be leaving for Sea World tomorrow and then we have him until the 28th when he leaves for basic! I am starting to feel the panic/excitement. They have melded into one very frightening emotion these days. I will post more when we get back from Sea World! :o)
2 comments:
Maybe Rory could give Colton some of her movement so that she could gain weight and he could lose some. Sounds like an even trade to me!
Nicholas was tiny too! We used instant breakfast mix in his milk and gave him the fattiest foods to eat. He's normal now, so don't worry! I'm sure she'll be just fine! And, have fun on your trip!!
Post a Comment