Anyway. I hope that you enjoy it. I'm gonna go get some tissues. I'm gonna need them. Again.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
What touches you?
The other day I was listening music on my iPhone while I pretended to jog on the treadmill. I had put a bunch of new music on and I was thoroughly enjoying most of it. Then a new song came on and my mood was completely changed. The words were beautiful and it was obviously a love song, but oddly enough the images that kept moving through my mind were of my girls. I had to stop my workout, because by the end I was in tears and I knew that I had to do something about it. So I came upstairs, sat down at my computer, and started something. It has taken me several days to pull it all together. It still makes me cry. I can almost never find the right words for what I am feeling most days, but this song...this song puts words to what I feel when I look at my children each day. All the feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love this!!! you are amazing kennedy!! how precious
Post a Comment