Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good News

I'm sure that most of you already know this already, but we found out where we will be moving in June! Omaha, Nebraska! I'm still not sure how I feel about this but I do know that we are excited to be able to live together as a family again! Only 2.5 more months!! :o)

5 comments:

Amanda J said...

Wow, Nebraska...all I can think of is how COLD it gets there!

Amylee said...

It's always great to have a plan! That's exciting.

Stefanie said...

Congrats! We almost went there for law school. I've heard they have a great LDS community. Good Luck!

Wendhy said...

I am going to miss you! I guess we will both be cold!

The Woods People said...

Congrats btw sorry it took me so long to say so. Omaha is a great city and the base there is quite nice. I think you all will love it there. If not you're always welcome to come try out lovely New Mexico with us...