Saturday, May 22, 2010

The good news...

I am finally feeling like myself again!

The bad news?

We are moving in little over a month. :o(

Don't get me wrong. I do want to move. I am really looking forward to having my husband back and living like a family again and having a new adventure with my three favorite people. I really am!

But the closer our move date gets the more I realize what I am leaving behind and how much I am going to miss all you wonderful people here in Vegas. We will visit of course, but it isn't the same.

I'm really going to miss you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you'll be together that makes me so happy!! Moving is hard but it always turns out for the best! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Aw friend! I will so miss you! I hate that we haven't been able to hang as much! The second weekend in June it is on like donkey kong! Got to have a last hoorah, right! Love ya girl!