My favorite quote from Cady today has to be: Mom. Rory keeps trying to destroy me with her powers but she can't. I'm bigger and stronger. And I have, like, 20 lives I think.
Girl watches way to many X-Men cartoon re-runs on Netflix.
Rory. Oh, dear, sweet, insane, lovely Rory. I wanna be like her when I grow up. She totally doesn't care what her hair looks like, if her clothes match, and has no trouble telling people exactly what she thinks...all the time. She is one pint-sized firecraker. And I love every skinny little inch of her. Today, while at the dentist for Cady, anytime a woman or girl came into the room she would gasp (no really she would for real gasp) and say in a reverent voice, "Mom isn't she just so pretty?" So many people smiled or laughed because of her today. I'm pretty sure that she made quite of few women's day today.
My favorite Rory quote to day?
Rory: "Ring around the rosy. Papa-cola-cozy. Ashlet. Ashlet. We all fall down!
Me: "Rory, it's Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posy, ashes, ashes, we all fall down!"
Rory: "Mommy, no. That makes nonsense!"
And Beckah. Sweet, round, drooly Beckah. She is sooo LOUD these days. You know all those cute little baby babbles and coos? Yeah...she yells them at the top of her lungs most of the day. It really is very funny. Less funny at 6 am when she wakes up for a quick snack before going back to sleep. Believe me, by the time she gets through it I am WIDE awake. lol She also LOVES to bounce in her jumparoo. Here is video evidence...
She will be 5 months old soon. She is almost half a year old. She is just shy of 16lbs now. She has almost tripled her birth weight. What the heck?!?! I am loving her new stage though. She is almost sitting up and grabbing at everything. If it makes noise and lights up, she loves it. Good thing I kept a bunch of toys from when Cady and Rory were tiny. She also LOVES her sisters. If she can hear them she will squawk at us until someone makes sure she can see them. Today, on our way home from Target, Cadence was making silly noises to her and she was just back there belly laughing which led to everyone in the car laughing. It was awesome.
I'm really loving life right now. I have such awesome girls. I have one amazing husband. What could be better?
Look for some pictures of all the girls soon. :o)
1 comment:
Such cuties. I love those moments when I am so in love with my kids.
Post a Comment