...and he is cute as all get out.
Gage is exactly one month older than Beckah. It's happened a couple times now. Avery is about 7 months older than Tyson. Tyson is three months older than Rory and Rory is 4 weeks older than Aidric. Yes that means the right now we have four 3 year olds on my side of the family. Thankfully Avery will be turning 4 very soon.
But back to Gage...
Gage is Avery's baby. No really, she has told me just that. I think it's sweet that she loves him so much. But how could you not love this boy?
It's impossible. Not to love him, I mean.
Gage has one awesome set of lungs. He likes to squawk and squeal. LOUDLY and often.
Very vocal he is. He is also really really happy. He smiles at pretty much anyone.
He does play favorites though. He loves his momma. He even likes Grandma most of the time. And surprisingly he LOVES me. Since I don't see him that often (just in quickly texted pictures and videos) it was pretty sweet that he came right to me.
He is a complete ham. I always have a ton of pictures of him because he just loves the camera. It's awesome.
Here are the two babies together. Sigh. So much cuteness in one place.
Don't worry Gage. We can here you still.
I miss you little buddy. Next time I get to see you, you will probably be walking!











1 comment:
Hopefully it wont be that long and we will get to see you at thanksgiving!!! I love the pics and all you say about each kid its really great!! Love you!
Post a Comment