Sunday, September 16, 2007

Smoky Days

Yesterday was a wonderful day for taking pictures! The smoke made for great light conditions, and since it didn't make it to 100 degrees we played out side for a good long time! Here are a couple of pictures from our shoot yesterday.
Cadence was a little mad that I wouldn't let her use the camera. But this shot came out lovely with Daddy in the background.

Cadence LOVES her slide. It was probably one of the best toy investments Grandma Viv has ever made. Most of our shots from yesterday were on the slide.
This shot was taken early in the evening as the sun was setting. We were just getting ready to leave for the UNLV Football game and Brady hollered for me to get my camera. You could actually LOOK at the sun and it was the coolest shade of orange/red because of the smoke! That and it looked so tiny!
I hope that the weather yesterday was a sign that it is going to start to cool down. I don't hold out much hope that it will, but it would be nice for the weather to feel a bit like fall, especially since I noticed that they have put up Christmas stuff already in Walmart. There is something so very wrong about hinting at Christmas when it is still hotter than hades outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sky was totally crazy Saturday. I went to the doctors and had to call Justin to go look outside and look at the sky. Cute pics!!!

Kennedy said...

Thanks Becky! It was so cool to look at! And all the light filtering through was all gold and yellow! Very cool.