So Tiff totally inspired me to look back at all my Cadence pictures! To be honest I already knew which one was my favorite. It was totally a perfect moment and I managed to catch it! Unfortunately all I had handy was my cell phone's camera. So the picture came out a bit grainy, but very cute none the less! Cadence was two months old when I took this picture. It was obvious even then what kind of person she was going to be! :o)
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! i absolutely agree with you. this screams "Cadence" =)
So cute! Gosh I remember when she was that little. Time flies! Yesterday was fun and Cadence cracked me up!!!!
Thanks for letting us come over! I have new stuff to show you next time we hang out!
Yeah Meegs! Meegs is getting added to my blog...and I guess ryan too...lol!
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when I saw what you wrote for the link to my picture blog...hahha..thanks girl.
I'm glad you liked it! The picture was really great! Sade is so very cute!
Post a Comment