Monday, October 22, 2007

Whitney is having her baby!

My sister called to let us know that she is officially going to the hospital to have her daughter today! I am so excited to meet her! She wasn't due until Nov. 4th so she is a little early, but Whitney has been contracting for the last two weeks off and on and she was dilated to a 5 at her last appointment! Today she was every five minutes and it was totally time! So good luck Whitney! Hope it goes fast and that everyone is perfectly healthy at the end!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am totally of the opinion that pregnancy should only last 38 weeks at the very most! I mean seriously!!! Who isn't SOOO DONE with the misery by then!??? So good for her to be "right on time" in my book. Hope all goes well.

Kennedy said...

Tiff that is so very true! lol. Heck I was ready to be done at 36, but they told me that is too early...sigh...oh well.

Cecily said...

Hey, it's good to hear from ya. Your daughter is beautiful!!