Thursday, February 28, 2008
Puppy Towels
So Cadence LOVES her Puppy towel (unless of course she sees her elephant or kitty towels first...kids are funny that way). She had just taken a bath and before she got dressed I snapped a few shots. She was making the face below (which I thought was perfection in my photographer brain) I snapped the shot and then she told me that she went Pee-Pee. So this is Cady's "Pee-Pee Look." Yeah I thought you all would get a kick out of that! Unfortunately the Puppy towel is out of commission for a couple of days while he gets a bath, but I think he will make it though this trauma just fine! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love these kids! That is so funny.
ok no...that is honestly one of the cutest pictures EVER! i love it in B & W ! how are you doing? we miss you guys!!!! seriously! i need my down to earth girl!!! :)
Awesome shot Kenj!
Post a Comment