Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snow and Aunt Megee and Uncle Roonie

This last weekend we went up to Brian head with Brady's office. His boss had rented a cabin for everyone to enjoy and spend Sat goofing in the snow. Cadence has never really been in the snow and so it was really fun to see her play around. We tried to find some places to sled but it wasn't working super good. Cady had fun anyway!


You know you love the Pooh bear hat and gloves! Saturday afternoon we drove back down to St. George to visit Ryan and Megan. They were kind enough to let us crash at their place for a while. The first thing Cadence did when we got to their apartment was pull out the Guitars for Guitar Hero. She looks like a natural huh?


Later that night we had dinner at a good stake place (the wait was horrendous but the food was fab). Cadence had a great time with her Aunt Megan and Uncle Ryan. She totally adores them and I love seeing her with people she loves! It was a great weekend and I can't wait to see Meegs and Ry again soon! I miss seeing you guys all the time!

3 comments:

Amylee said...

She is so cute. I do love the Pooh hat and gloves! They are the best.

Amanda J said...

I love the face she's making while she's playing guitar hero! That is just priceless!

Addie-buggie said...

hey we are adding your cute family to our blog! Your daughter is so blasted cute! I love her smile, and the fact that she plays guitar hero only scores more bonus points. We need to start teaching Addisen to play (LOL). I like your blog, and I am so happy for you. Talk to ya later Jenn :)