Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Visits

Whitney and Cord came to visit to meet Tyson and we had so much fun hanging out with them. I also got some new shots of Avery.
New things I have learned about Ave...she almost always looks surprised and she almost always has her mouth open. I love it!


Cadence was mad cause I told her that she had to wait to go swimming and this was the look she was sporting for about 15 minutes....


More of darling Avery...


After Whitney and Cord left Cadence was refusing to take a nap. She needed one badly...I know this because she was throwing fits left and right about things she normally doesn't have issues with. So she had to go to time out (put her nose on the wall). When her 2 minutes were up she went and found her Eeyore and just about every baby doll she could find and climbed up in a chair and told me that she didn't like me. I left her a lone for a bit since I was on the phone with Dr.'s office and by the time I finished (we are talking like 5 minutes) I looked over and found this...
This was at 4:45pm...much to late to be taking a nap. I only let her sleep for 40 minutes and then woke her up. She was still up till about 10pm that night. It was insane. But the picture was priceless.

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love looking at all of the pictures you take!

Stefanie said...

Oh Cadence you silly girl! :o) Caleb gets his nose to the wall for time outs as well and I'm always surprised he actually stays there until we get him.

The Fleming Family said...

How fun to have all the kids together!
Happy Father's Day Brady!
-The Flemings