Happy 3rd Birthday! We love you so much! Cadence you are one of the most amazing gifts that God has ever loaned to us! We are always amazed by you. You bring a spirit and happiness to our home that is irreplaceable. You are so sensitive and loving which makes you a wonderful daughter and big sister. I love being your mother. I love how much you love helping. I love how you always have fun where ever you are. I love that you show your love for others pretty much all the time. I love how accepting you are of change and how adaptable you are to every new situation you encounter. I love that you love to cuddle. I love that you love your daddy and tell him you love him every chance you get. You are the best cooks helper I could ever ask for! I love that you like to load and unload the dishwasher. You are an awesome big sister and I love that you always want to be around Rory. I love your crazy dance and I hope you never grow out of it! I love how you look at a mundane trip to the grocery store as an adventure. I love that every time someone is giving a prayer you stop and give one too. I love that you ask the Lord to bless everyone you know and everything we own in every prayer you say. I love that you never stop talking. I love that you practice new words (even the bad ones) and that you always use them in context. I love that you try and get all your little boy friends to play dress up with you. I love that you HAVE to sleep with every stuffed animal you own. I love that you know almost all the words to the Hairspray sound track and that you sing them at the top of your lungs when and where ever you feel like it! I love that you are excited to go to church every week. I love that you insist on reading out of your scriptures every night.
Pretty much I just LOVE YOU!
Here are some pictures of Cadence from birth on up...I will have her 3 year pictures up soon as I can edit them!








4 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful Cadence!! We hope it was a great one!
-Danielle
I think Cady looks like the real life Cinderella. Happy Birthday cutie!
Happy Birthday Ms Cadence!
I can't believe she's 3! Oh my goodness I remember when she was born, I even remember where I was when you called and told me you had her. Oh how time flies, congratulations Cadence!!!!
Post a Comment