Okay first off...some pictures of the girls individually. Rory was 8 months old yesterday so we took some of her in the "really big cup." That was Cady's idea and as always it was awesome. Rory was great and I have some more, but you will have to check out the Photo blog for those in the next couple of days. Things have been a bit nutty these days! :o)




These next two of Rory were taken back to back. She was fascinated with something Cady was doing and looked so peaceful. When I called her name she looked up...and she just looks like she knows all the secrets in the world!




Cadence being the pose master that she is....





Ah...my girls. I have been trying to do a photo shoot of both the girls. I take pictures all the time these days, but not as often as I would like at home of my own two darlings. So a couple of days ago I pull out some back drops and dressed the girls in their matching outfits and told them to smile. Nothing is ever that simple though...and from the crazy mess of pictures you will see below I almost never get what I want. The results are adorable anyway, because...well...this is just how they are every day, all the time.
I love their little feet! Er, well...Cady's big feet and Rory's little feet! lol.



Below is the face that Rory makes when she shrieks at you. I FINALLY got it on camera. I am surprised that Cadence didn't cry after Rory was done...her version of "talking/babbling" is ear piercing.




Below: I think Rory was trying to tell me she was done....

And Rory's famous Plank Position demonstration....she can hold it there for a LONG time.





Cadence describing the bug she found in the garage and Rory plotting her world take over.



What happens when I say "Look up!"


Gosh I just love that face!





This next picture kills me...Hilarious!



So can you tell that they love being together? They do. Cadence is always bummed when Rory has to nap and Rory is always excited and chatty when Cady is around. They were meant to be sisters. I just hope they still like each other in a few years! :o)
6 comments:
Kennedy, Hi, found your blog somewhere, and I love the pictures of your girls. Soooo cute. I got to hold Rory at one of the Scout things. She's a doll.
you take great pics!! of course you have great material to work with, they're just BEAUTIFUL. I need you to take some of Isaiah:)
Your girls are so adorable! And wow, you take some amazing pics. I hope my girls will be such good sisters when the new little one arrives.
hey! i took my blog off private...too many people were having a hard time getting on.
KENJ! sheesh it hasnt even been a week i dont think and i miss your guys faces! lol I need to call you! I think my family is finally ready to get pictures done i just need to know prices and then figure out a daye for them all. I know they just want something that isn't all of us in a line kind of thing (our last fam pics were before i was married and they were AWEFUL!) so somewhere that can hold 15 kids and 10 adults cutely <-ha...dont even think thats a word! lol anyways, yeh, i will give ya a call soon! Love ya! Oh have you heard back from air force?
fabulous pics. Your girls are too adorable, I love the model poses :) luvins
Post a Comment