Last night we went to Grandma Viv and Grandpa Randy's house and swam for a while. Then we made home-made pizza! Cadence LOVES to help cook. In fact, she loves to HELP with anything. Monday's chore at our house is clean the bathrooms and Cadence almost always offers to help clean the toilet. Yep. She is the only person I have ever met who WILLINGLY offers to clean the toilet.
Anyway, Cadence helped put together ALL the pizzas. She did the sauce, cheese and all the toppings. It was great fun!

I also got to take some pictures of my sweet nephew, Tyson. He is growing up so fast and is a little grandma's boy. No joke this boy loves his grandmas! It is driving my sister nutty, but I totally remember Cadence being the same way! Isn't he the cutest little guy?
And of course there are my darling girls! I love them so! Cadence has a new phrase she uses all the time with mom and dad too. She is always telling us, "Mom (or Dad) you're the BEST!" I LOVE IT. There is nothing like your children thinking you are the best. I know I should soak up as much as I can now, before they get to old and start thinking that I am the farthest from the best you can get! :o) 

No comments:
Post a Comment