I'm sure most of you have noticed all the beautiful pictures I have of my nephew Aidric on the photo blog. He is adorable and cooperative and responds to his name when I call and all in all it was really easy to get darling pictures of him.
I tried to get pictures of Rory at the same time. This is what I got...
Nice. So I put her down for a nap. When she woke up she had comb-over hair, but was in a much better mood. However, she would not cooperate, would not hold still for more than a nano-second, and she would NOT respond to her name. My brother was laughing hysterically at my sad attempt at a 10 month photo shoot. I look back now and it really was very funny. Anyway here are some of the decent pictures from my 2 hour effort! lol. "What mom? Oh don't play with the monitor? Okay, I'll only yank on it 12 times. That's not really playing. No not really."


3 second later: "Monitor is boring! How about I come and stick my mouth on your lens so you have to stop and clean it yet again? You like that idea? Mom your the best!"

This is what she does right before she starts to crawl anywhere. She does this every. time. No. joke.


You know you love the crazy I-sweat-like-mad-when-I-sleep hair in combination with I-run-my-lunch-covered-hands-through-my-hair look. I sure do.

Really though, she is a joy! Only two more months and she will be a year old. She is really packing the weight on these days. She still looks small, but darn if she isn't getting heavy! It's about time though. We have been calling her our little squeak toy these days. She makes these high pitched little 'ha' noises at us all the time. She also finally started saying the ma ma's and ba ba's, etc. She has also been trying to climb the stairs every chance she gets. That is driving me insane cause she is ridiculously fast and stealthy about it. She can fly when I'm not looking. I'm pretty sure about it. lol. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have the two most wonderful and beautiful girls on the planet. I will put some pictures up of Cady later this week. She has been giving me a hard time about the camera, but I think she will loosen up soon. She always does! :o) Hope every one had a great 4th!


No comments:
Post a Comment