Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good News!

Brady started working at my dad's office today! Yup! It doesn't pay much, but that is a lot more than we have been making (ah...nothing). It is temporary and is mostly grunt work on the computer, but it will fill a gap for now.

We have also heard that Brady may have been matched with a job in the Air Force. We are waiting to hear more information and we will let you know when we know more! :o)

Also, if anyone is interested, I am doing a Summer's End special on photo sessions! They are $100, 1.5 hour sessions for up to 6 people. I can't do more than 6 people in a short session. Sorry! These can be any kind of session you want at a location of your choosing! I am only accepting a limited number of sessions so let me know soon! You can email me at kennedylantz@gmail.com and you can check out my photo blog and website via the links on the side bar.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: