Monday, September 21, 2009

Rory and Aidric get their party on!

Rory and Aidric had their 1st birthday party on Sat! It was a blast and there was much preparation for this massive party beforehand! I made the cakes and it was totally fun! Here is what it looked like once assembled and frosted...

There are a total of 6 cakes involved here! The bottom layer was banana cake (SOOOOOO GOOD!), the middle layer was pumpkin chocolate, and the top was lemon! It was awesome!


The is the finished cake!



And the smash cakes which were rainbow chip! :o)


The party was awesome and we had so much fun with all the kids that came, and especially all the family that was able to come from all sides! I'll let the pictures tell the story from here!
















5 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

LOVE it! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute cakes!!! Looks like the kids had lots of fun!!!!!

cassie holloway said...

So cute. great job on the cakes.

Amylee said...

How fun! I love the pictures of the babies covered in frosting; that Aidric is a handsome little man. Great job making the cakes. Aren't they so much work?!

Wendhy said...

I am loving the cake!