The other morning Cadence slept WAY in (didn't get up until 9:15am!). Her hair was insane so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of her waking up with her wicked, crazy morning hair!




And Rory is way into books these days...mostly she likes to chew them (she just got her two bottom molars so chewing is her favorite thing these days). This one is her favorite though since it has all kinds of colors and textures in it!
Cadence has been a big help lately and she has developed into a serious Spongebob fan! It's one of the few shows that I don't mind watching a lot of with her! lol.
And for those of you wondering about Brady and the Air Force...We are about 99% sure that he got a Programming job and they tell us that he will be leaving for Basic Training December 29th. He will be gone from us for 4 months for all his training and then we will be stationed somewhere! I am soooooo happy to have some kind of plan in place! We will keep you all informed of any new news! :o) 
1 comment:
Yaa! Super Exciting about Brady's job! I love the pictures, your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment