My girls are the best. They love on each other all the time. Cadence is always hugging Rory and Rory is always getting annoyed with how much Cady is hugging her. If I tell Rory no, she crys and runs to Cady for a hug. I love how much they love each other and how well they get along. They are the best part of my world and I look forward to every day that I get to spend learning and growing with them! Bonnie has been an awesome addition. She is soooooo patient with all the crazy stuff that the girls put her through. We love her and life wouldn't be the same without her! Here are some pictures of my beauties. Enjoy...
















4 comments:
i ADORE this last picture of cadence. she looks so grown up and sassy. like she is saying "oh yeah? come say that to my face." rofl LOVE IT.
I know right? Today she told me that I could go eat fish paste...this was after I asked her to pick up her toys so we could vacuum...I probably should have scolded her, but I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you Spongebob.
Cute pictures! It's fun when kids get along with each other!
QVC jewelry model in the making?
I love this picture of her!
Post a Comment