I weighed in today at 154 pounds! I am surprised since this week was loaded with parties and all kinds of other problem situations (food situations). My niece turned five on the 4th and her party was the 10th, at Chuck E. Cheese, followed by the Thunderbird Air Show on Saturday (all day out of the house) and then my brother-in-law, Colin's, surprise going away party combined with my other brother-in-law, Casey's birthday! Crazy amount of food and goodies going on there. I still managed to keep things under control! I am so proud of myself! One more complication added to the pile is I threw out my back Saturday morning (this is the fourth time in the last 18 months). This started when I was pregnant with Rory and has been a problem ever since. I hate it because, even though it goes back in by itself with in a day or two, it stays bruised for four or five days and so I can't work out at all and it makes it hard to do some of the house work that needs doing!! Annoying and just not fun. So with any luck I should be back to working out in a few days.
In other family news, I want to wish Brady's brother, Colin, luck as he leaves for basic training today! He joined the Army around the same time we were doing the Air Force thing. Colin's wife, Heather, and I will both be moving sometime around May. Any extra prayers would be much appreciated!
Christmas shopping has officially started over here as well. I plan to take advantage of Black Friday sales as much as I can so we can get the stuff the girls want and need at better prices. Cadence has a list a mile long, and I have no clue what to get Rory seeing as she gets all Cadence's hand-me-downs and we already have more than enough toys. :o) I am totally looking forward to Thanksgiving and seeing my siblings all together and trying to get a family picture before Brady and I are gone for who knows how long. That and spending time with my sisters and teaching everyone how to make beanie hats on our knitting looms, and trying to make some mozzarella cheese with mom. Should be a fun Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment