Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Rory!

Rory today you are 5!  I can't believe how fast these five years have gone.  Not so long ago you were a tiny little baby, with floppy ears, and the cutest dimpled chin.  Now you are a big girl who likes to keep us all on our toes.  

Right now I love how much you care about your brother and sisters.  I love that you copy everything Cadence does, much to her irritation.  I love that you let Beckah beat you when you play games so she won't cry.  I love that you are always trying to help Owen do things he probably shouldn't be doing.  

I love that you make up silly songs all the time and love to dance to any and all music.  I love that you are loving gymnastics.  That you are good at it.  That it is your "thing."  I love that you want to be a polar bear veterinarian AND a pop star when you grow up.  If anyone can do it all you can babe!  

I love your little voice and your little pixie face.  You still have those floppy ears and that adorable chin.  I love your beautiful brown eyes that are shaped just like your Daddy's eyes.  I love your crazy long hair.  

I love that you are excited to go to school and be a big girl.  I love that you aren't afraid to do new things.  

I just love you.  Everything about you.  

Happy Birthday Rory!




No comments: