Cadence was on national television last night! We attended the UNLV Rebel football game against Wisconsin and the game was televised. In the middle of the first half Brady received a text from a co-worker (I actually think it was his boss but I am not certain) letting him know that he had seen Brady and Cadence on TV with the commentators saying something about Cadence being ready for the game. We came home and immediately checked to see if it was true (my dad, true fan that he is, taped the game even though we were going to see it live). THERE SHE WAS!! Brady too, but Cadence totally stole the show. She was all dolled up in her UNLV cheer outfit and looked adorable so I don't see how she could have NOT been on TV! It was totally awesome. Now all I have to do is get the video camera out and tape the TV recording of it so that we can make a DVD! 
She was also on the mega tron (is that really what those things are called??) later in the game. She was sitting on the first step next to the front row and was just watching the game and the camera guy told us it was too cute to pass up! Everyone was cheering for her (even the Wisconsin fans that were sitting right next to us). It was such a fun night!
3 comments:
KENNEDY!!! Yeah, I am so glad that you found us! Cadence is a doll and I CANNOT believe how big she has gotten! You guys look great! Blogging is such a great way to keep up with everyone!
I am so glad that I found you guys too! I just kills me sometimes when I think about all the people that I used to see ALL the time and wonder what they are doing...now I know! lol. Now I just need to learn how to add all the people I have found to my page...I am sure that it is really simple...but I never was that computer inteligent. Anyway your page is just too much fun!
Hey Kennedy!
How old is Cadence? I know what you mean about getting the kids to smile. That one of her all smiles is too cute.
Come see our page. http://jtafamily.blogspot.com Aiden will be 2 in December (2 days after Becky's Sadie)
Post a Comment