Just thought I would put up some more pictures of some I shot this weekend! Brady and Cadence are such good sports! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So fun! Great pics!!! YOu gotta show me that box thingy...very cool!
btw- we never ended up going to the park because it was waaay to cold..so let's try it again this week (if little Cady is feeling better) Talk to ya soon!
I would love to! Go to the park and show you the box thingy! lol. I will call you this week! If you plan on going let me know when and we will try to be there. Cady is pretty much better, just down to the sniffly part that seems to last for weeks on end!
2 comments:
So fun! Great pics!!! YOu gotta show me that box thingy...very cool!
btw- we never ended up going to the park because it was waaay to cold..so let's try it again this week (if little Cady is feeling better) Talk to ya soon!
I would love to! Go to the park and show you the box thingy! lol. I will call you this week! If you plan on going let me know when and we will try to be there. Cady is pretty much better, just down to the sniffly part that seems to last for weeks on end!
Post a Comment