Monday, October 15, 2007

Football Weekend!

Brady and I got a weekend away! We flew out to Arizona to see my sister, Whitney, and her husband Cord. We also saw two football games while we were up there. ASU v Washington and a Pro football game, the Cardinals v the Carolina Panthers. ASU won which made Cord very happy (he is an ASU fan) along with the Panthers. Brady and I were cheering for the Panthers in the second game, mostly because a guy who Brady played football with in High School now plays for Carolina. The stadium was awesome and we had a blast, despite my getting pretty sick the first day! Both games were packed and there were lots of crazy fans all around us!
Also my sister is due any day now (literally, since she has been having contractions daily for the last week or so and is dialated to a 4/5) and I got to take some photos of her! Here is one of my favorites! I will post the rest on my photo blog so check them out and tell me what you think. (Whit I will get you a CD of everything very soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kennedy,
Sounds like you guys had fun! and the pics are really great! I'm sure she loved them! :)