We had some pumpkin carving fun tonight with Ryan and Megan, who are down visiting and getting ready for their All Hallows Eve Wedding Party! It is going to be a total blast, with everyone wearing costumes and a candy bar and just plain all around Halloween fun! Anyway, we carved three of the thirty or so pumpkins that we have for the party and had a great time! Cadence really didn't know what we were doing, but she was having fun watching for a while. When she got bored she pulled out her orange crayons and helped us "color" our pumpkins. She was really stoked when we lit them up though! I love Halloween. Next to Thanksgiving it is totally my favorite holiday. Here are some pictures of all the fun we had!
Here is Brady and Ryan cleaning out their pumpkins...

Here is all of us with the two that we finished before dinner...
This is Brady's throwing up pumpkin...
Here was Ryan's Spider pumpkin (which I actually carved, but he did all the dots for me)
And that one is my mummy. We had some serious fun taking the pictures at the end. I am so glad that I got a tripod and when we started taking them we didn't notice the reflection at first. Way fun!
We will be carving many more pumpkins in the next few days and I will try and post more as we get them! Hope everyone is having as much a blast getting ready for
Halloween as we are!
2 comments:
Wow you guys are good! I don't even know what pumpkins would end up looking like if I carved them. They look great! See ya tomorrow!
Hey I remember when we did that one Halloween, I think it was right before or right after you guys were married, I can't remember now. I still have the roll of film it's still not developed, maybe I'll pull it out and go do that today. :o)
Post a Comment