I love my new app! Lose It is totally awesome and I have only gone over my calories once this week! I am soooo proud of myself and I feel much better too. I am really amazed by how full I am and I am really amazed by the things that I am willing to pass up now because of the Nutritional Info on the box. I totally didn't know that a serving of M&M's has over 1000 calories.
I am still craving my sweets. Thankfully all the halloween candy is in those fun sizes so I can have one or two and not blow my whole day.
All in all I feel like I am doing great for my first week and I hope to keep seeing and feeling results! :o)
5 comments:
Yeah m&ms are horrible! Makes me sad since I love them so much!
Its sad how bad M and Ms are for you but if you only ave a couple its ok. Im so proud kenji! It should just fall off you have always lost weight so easy i envy that. Eat lots of fiber! Thats what worked for me like double fiber toast with jam or whole wheat tortilas with fat free beans and lowfat cheese even throw some light sour cream on that baby. And hot spicy things boost the metabolism! Good luck keep on keepin on!
Thanks Whit! I plan on it...you just watch me watch my portions at Thanksgiving. I am having pie though. Gotta work that in. :o)
Holidays freak me out. I gained 4 lbs over Thanksgiving and Christmas last year! Definitely am going to avoid that this year!
Amanda - Holidays are stressful cause there is always so much FOOD EVERYWHERE! lol And I LOVE the food this time of year so it is extra hard not to pig out! We will see how I hold up this year.
Post a Comment