Had a great couple of girls nights this past week! Watched Twilight and then saw New Moon. LOVED New Moon (yes I am a Twilight Saga Fan...yes there is part of me that is annoyed by my love for it...but for the most part I just enjoy it). Ashleigh and Wendhy we are totally doing that again next summer, I don't care WHERE I have to fly in from. And I officially found my "Team" Shirt...it says "Team Switzerland...enough said." :o) I really can't decide...and since I have the most fabulous guy in the world "imprinted" on me I figure I can get a way with being ambivalent.
We are getting closer to the day Brady leaves and it is going by way to fast for me. I am really starting to get nervous about it and I am wondering how I will cope. I am really really really glad for all of you family and friends out there whom I know I can lean on a bit once he goes. Thanks so much in advance for that!
Coming soon: Family pictures from both sides! :o) They won't be anything fantastic since I am taking them with self timer and hoping the kids all look where they should!
1 comment:
Every single pound counts!
Post a Comment