Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kids say the craziest things!

Yesterday Cady told me something I never thought to hear one of my children say.  I was trying to finish a slide show for my website (that I hope to launch very soon!) and Cady kept calling my name.

"Mom. Mom! mOm! Hey mom!!!"

I finally realize she means me. 

"Whatcha need babe?"

"Mom I have crack in my nose."  

I just looked at her for a second and then I started laughing.  I couldn't stop laughing.  

"Mom, it's not funny!  I really have crack in my nose!"  

I finally manage to pull it together and look in her nose.  No crack, but I will admit I am not an expert on such matters so we can't be entirely sure.  Cady then explains that her nose is really itchy and so we go blow it and out comes the usual.  She was fine after that.  I did explain that we shouldn't call boogers crack since they aren't at all the same thing.  I hope she remembers cause it would be very uncomfortable should she say something like that in public.  :o)  

Oh to be three!

5 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

LOL!!! That is really funny!! Yeah, I hope that she doesn't say it again or people will wonder...
-Danielle

Amanda J said...

LOL!! Nicholas does stuff like that too. It makes my day!

Addie-buggie said...

too funny! I love when they start talking.

Amylee said...

That's hilarious!

Megan said...

just so you know- ryan and i pretty much peed our pants when we read this. i seriously hope my kids are that funny.