Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

A day late, I know! But I wanted to get it up here anyway!

Happy Father's Day to my dear, dear husband. You are amazing with your children! I can't thank you enough for the patience that you show to them. These last couple of months that you have been home have been amazing, for them and for me. I can't believe how attached Rory has become to you in such a short time. She used to be a momma's girl, but I can see those days are nearing an end. She has found the great joy that is daddy and there is no going back! Cadence loves you so much! I don't know what I am going to do with out you when you do finally find employment (and you will, I know it!)! I really don't know what we will do without you when you get into the Air Force (again you will...how could they pass you up!!)! It will be so hard for them and for me to have you gone every day again. I truly feel that this time we have had you is a blessing from the Lord, despite the worry and frustration that unemployment brings. We are building bonds as a family that will last us for so long! The girls may not remember with memories this time with you here, but I know that their spirits and hearts will remember it always. I will treasure it forever. Thank you for being worthy of your priesthood and for being wise and steady. You are the most amazing man I know and I hope that I show you how much I love you everyday!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful father! Dad you are the best! I am so glad that you were able to have your back surgery when you did, because seeing you wrestle with Tyson, Cady and Rory was something I never thought I would see! You seem so free and so much more like you where when we were kids! I love it and I love you so much! I am so glad that you are so willing to help us when we need it! We owe you and mom so much and I know that we will never be able to repay it all. I am so grateful for your wonderful example in my life. The good and the bad! I have learned so much from you and continue to do so! Thank you for being worthy of your priesthood and for always being excited to share new knowledge with us! I am so happy that you have this opportunity to serve in the Singles Ward. I know that you have had a positive impact on everyone you have come in contact with! They needed you and you have been there for them! I love you!

I hope that everyone had a great Father's Day!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Well then I better get on it! lol OK i guess you can have some more time with those photos but only because i love you okay? Just hurry! jk Hows life for you? Any word from the Air Force?